Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Search for the perfect bbm pose (its like trying to find Osama smh)

Finding the perfect bbm icon that will have people who haven't hit you up since they thought they saw you in Walgreens 5 months ago out of the clear blue sky asking you "Hey what's up where ya been" truly is rocket science. I will randomly be blogging rules for bbm icon success. Stay tuned!




1.Do not put up a pic of your milkshake from Johnny Rockets. The milkshake thing may have worked for Kelis but it won't work for YOU.  The inanimate objects are not the bomb. 

2. Only the bbm perverts want to see your butt or your breasts in your icon. All your female friends think it is a desperate and pathetic cry for help. Guys may like it but that is only because it gives them something to save and then twitpic for the non bbm world to see.  


The people who wait all day to see your butt or breasts appear on bbm will then begin to treat you like a bbm booty call. They will only bbm you in the wee hours of the night to talk dirty to you and some nights they will just skip the flirty dirty talk altogether. They will just say "hey are you up? What you doing? I am so bored want to chill?" lol

It is just like the real world. Those people who are super quick with the message when your thong shows up in their bbm status updates do not really like you. There will be a day when your status changes to: "Hey my dog ran away. I got fired. My hair is falling out. My corns are so painful i've developed a limp, somebody pickpocketed me at the DMV, they suspended my license, i have a cavity, i deposited a check but the bank took it for overdraft fees and left me with 16 cents and my rent is due.  I think I am going to end it all."  On that day  "Ladies Love Cool Peter" and "Fist Pumpin' Paco" who had too much to say when you had your 36D's in your icon won't have the decency to send you a bbm sad face! lol 

#IM JUST SAYING, keep it classy bbmer and thanks for stopping by :)


8 comments:

  1. dont discourage the ladies from putting up nakeys thats what helps me get thru the work day lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. the overdraft feeeesss hahahahaha
    too much

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so true and so sad..im sorry you may be my girl but im really not tryna see the goodies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Team iphone..that is all lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I have a Ladies Love Cool Kevin BBM friend. *reaches in pocket. deletes the fool*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unless you're getting paid to show off your body you shouldn't

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just cant get over the fact that you said "ladies love cool peter" and "fist pumpin paco". funniest shit ever

    ReplyDelete