Friday, March 25, 2011

Dating a Younger man- Age ain't nothing but a number or quickest way to meet Chris Hansen and land lead role on Dateline ?

Are you doing your "social networking" by the sandbox?  Have you been to Disney on ice...w/ your date? Have you offered your man an adult beverage only to have him decline and ask if you have chocolate milk or grape juice?

If you answered yes to any of these questions you are either already a full fledged cougar or a CIT (Cougar in training), also known as a puma and let's be clear, IM NOT MAD AT YOU! Get in where you fit in girlfriend :)

 I am just wondering, i am a lovely young lady between the ages of 21 and 35 and every now and then i meet a HYT (handsome young thang). I always take the high road and say "No young sir, I am sorry but you are just too young for me." For me, it is less about age and more about where we are in our lives. I've finished undergrad and am working towards my longer term goals and if you may need help studying for the SAT's or want me to accompany you on college trips I just do not think we will work out. Is it just me? Is everyone else out there finding love at the playground?


3 comments:

  1. PAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Queen your a fool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Queen you gorgeous young thang. I'm loving your work here and I'm quite anxious to read more. Til then I'll be looking forward to hearing from you by any means. Whether it be via bbm, phone, etc. ;) - T.B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha ha ha .... hey wait a minute i should laugh .... i was on caught on the catch a predator show once while in florida :(

    - Jack !

    ReplyDelete