Thursday, March 31, 2011

Dating a man with children...errrrrr ummmm yea how about them Knicks! lol

The truth is i have tried this before and it just did not work. Now when men with kids try to "holla" i just get really annoyed lol.
Do i have a sign on my head that says "Looking to pick up where the mother of your children left off" or "Looking to join a family that is already in existence any vacancies?" 

I love the kids. In fact, I spend all of my free time with my two nephews because children are such wonderful people but dating a man who has this whole other life force with him is harder than one might think. Sure I will go to the Universoul Circus w/ you and your living addendum, but when he/she throws a peanut shell in my eye and tries to push me into a ring of fire I don't know man I may begin to have my reservations. lol

I do not even want to discuss the "baby mama drama," that topic is such a dead horse!



MOVING ON- Let me be completely honest, I AM SELFISH! I do not want to share my man with Nickelodeon, or daycare, or parent teacher conferences or The children's place. I want to come first, not 4th after Dora the Explorer.  I want to feel like when things get serious, he and i can build something completely new together. We can make mistakes together and learn from them together. Call me immature but unless he is my soulmate, I generally shy away from dating men with kids because it honestly makes me feel as if I am invading someone else's space. I feel like an intruder. Is it just me? 


What do you think? TAKE IT OFF ; )

2 comments:

  1. Lmfao, I totally agree. I hate dating a men with children, I was dating a guy who had a son and I used to feel as if I'm secretly competing with his baby mamma smh she shared something with him that I didn't. No girl should ever have to feel that way. It's just too much and most of the men with kids ain't worth the drama

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with ruth,you are completely allowed to be selfish,especially if you don't have kids,i'm not bringing u the extra drama wit a baby daddy and bebe's kids,so don't bring that to me.And i want a fresh start on a new family as well,not be an extention to an existing one. Too many guys think its ok to bring you in as step-mommy before cherishing you and giving you his full attention as his woman.

    ReplyDelete